Saturday, January 24, 2009

It starts...

I have always thought of bloggers as lame people with no lives, BUT after being married for almost a year and realizing that I have lost touch with a lot of friends and family.... I finally am understanding the reason blogs existed. Boy, do I feel silly? We have decided to make this like a new year's resolution. It should be fun! I'm very excited about doing this!

To get started, here is what's going on in our neck of the woods....*We bought a house in Hutto, Tx back in September. We moved from Round Rock where the population is close to 100,000 to a small town with around 2,000 people and a total of 4 stop lights on the main road through town. ( Hence the name of our blog. :] )We love it though. It is so quiet out here and we can see the stars clearly almost every night!
*Jesse is still working for Lone Star Legal Copies.
*I'm working for Farmers Insurance on the corporate side and I really like it there.
*Our infamous Dameranians have grown a lot and run our lives now. Haha! Molly and Rowdy always keep things interesting around here.

That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

  1. totally random that I saw you had a blog so I thought I would check it out. You look so happy. Congrats on the house. Im starting to look myself and it is a hectic thing.

    ReplyDelete