Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jesse and I are about to celebrate our 1 year on March 29th!! In celebration of our one year, he bought me an entertainment center. I've been wanting something that would actually hold all our of movies and we have finally figured something out!!! Here's what it looks like! Sorry the picture is a little lop-sided.. I had to stand on the couch to take it.
Last weekend we discovered an awesome store here in what we call downtown Hutto. For those of yall that aren't familiar with Hutto, Hutto's town mascot is the hippo. Well we were walking downtown and found this store called Everything Hippo! It literally is everything hippo!! It was so neat! Around town a lot of people decorate concrete Hippos and put them in front of their house or business. I didn't want to do that, but I figured we needed something to represent our Hippo pride, so we bought a miniature Hippo and he is being kept in our entertainment center.. (especially since it's so entertaining! lol) Check out there website for other neat Hippo things, it's http://everythinghipposhop.com/. Here's a close up of our hippo:Another thing that I have discovered is the Austin Rodeo. I have been to the occassional rodeo now and then, but I guess I have never paid attention until now. (Probably maturity, haha) But I love them!!! We went last night and I had a blast. It was like being a kid again. Unfortunately though, we forgot our camera. My sister-in-law Joyce had hers though and will hopefully be putting up some pictures of that night soon! :) Sara Bareilles was the performer after the Rodeo. She sings the song 'Love Song'. She was amazing and has a great singing voice! After the rodeo, Jesse and I were walking around and saw a group of people hanging out by a gate and realized that they were waiting for Sara to come out of her trailer... so we decided to be cool and hang out and wait also. After waiting for a little while, she came out and took some pictures and talked to everybody. She was really nice! Here's a picture of us 3. We had to use Jesse's camera on his phone. Sorry about how blurry it is and it's small because the bigger it is the more blurry it gets. :/We are going to the rodeo again tonight and Friday night! I can't wait and I will definitly bring our camera!!

2 comments:

  1. One year already?! Awesome! Andy would like all those hippos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new center. It looks great! And wow hanging with the superstars of music. Yall are so cool.

    ReplyDelete