Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Utah, Day 1

Day one in Utah! What an adventure!

The trip started out amazing. First of all, it was snowing when we landed, which completely made the trip fantastic already! Then, my dad sent me a text as his plane was landing telling me that Dierks Bentley was on his plane. Of course I at first thought he was joking and then I thought that it was way too random to be a joke. Luckily, it turned out to be true!!!!! So, as tacky as it is, I waited in the airport until I saw him and asked if I could get his autograph and a picture! He was very nice! He said that they were on their way to Las Vegas for an award show and doing a few shows on the way and then he was asking what we were doing in Utah. It was a really neat experience!

After that, we picked up our rental car and headed to lunch. On the way to lunch, I took a ton of pictures! I was just taken away by how beautiful the mountains were. Those of you that live there are very lucky. Please do not take advantage of how gorgeous it is out there. We don't have mountains in Central Texas, they are really more like hills. Haha! I made Jesse pull over a couple of times to take pictures because of how beautiful I thought they were. There will be more though, just wait!!

After lunch, we went back to the hotel to rest up a little and get a head start on our homework for school. Then we went to Jesse's mission reunion. That was a lot of fun! I got to meet a lot of his companion's and meet his mission president. Jesse had fun too! He was like a boy again around all the guys. It was quite entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. So even on vacation you run into music stars. Are you sure you are not one of those fan stalkers!!! You seems to see alot of famous music stars!

    ReplyDelete