Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time to update again...

Jesse and I are sitting outside on the front porch right now talking about how it's been a while since the last time I updated this thing. I can't believe the summer months are almost over! Time sure does fly when you're having fun, working and going to school! We just reached the half way point for our bachelors degrees. We thought about taking a break from the hustle and bustle, but have decided to push on through and just get it over with!! We keep laughing about how we won't know what to do when school is over because we will have so much more free time. Just the thought of going to sleep before midnight is exciting for us!

Anywho, I have pictures from 4th of July that I will put up shortly. That's about the only thing we have done this summer that doesn't include a textbook! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment