Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our life in the last few months

Many great things have been happening here in our little family of two. As many of you know, I became unemployed about this time last year. Since that happened, I have started working again in the accounting field. Jesse resigned from his job of three years and started working elsewhere. He's been there for 5 months now, and has already received a promotion! I'm very happy and proud of him for the hard work. To celebrate we went out and bought a brand-spanking new 2011 Scion Xb. Jesse has wanted one for years and he finally has his toy! Here's a picture of the day we brought our new baby home! :)


We were lucky to have some friends come visit us for Labor Day Weekend. We had a blast while they were here!




We have had a great end to a nice summer and are looking forward to fall. I already have our fall decorations around the house! I hope everyone out there is doing great too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment