Monday, September 21, 2009

Update!

First of all, I just want to apologize to all those that I have let down. I am terribly sorry that I have not kept our blog up-to-date. I know, there really are no excuses! Hehe! :P

Things are going good in the Nicholas household. We recently purchased new furniture for the living room! We've been looking at getting new furniture for the last few months and it took a while to find exactly what we wanted!! It's nice to allow more than 3 people to sit down at the same time! Haha!






In addition to the new couch, we got a new puppy!! A co-worker of mine gave me a dachshund puppy. He was 12 weeks old when we got him and we named him Presley! He's very adorable and lovable! He loves to cuddle and sleep all of the time. When he is awake, he is constantly playing with his new big brother and sister. It took Rowdy and Molly some adjusting to get used to him, but now they are all pals. They have a bed that all share and it is so cute to see them all sleeping together. It really warms the heart!





On top of all of this, I decided to start my own business. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics. I love it so far! It really helps that I've always loved wearing make-up!! I even have my own website! The website is www.marykay.com/knicholas2 Check it out!! I'm very excited to see how this endeavor turns out!! It should be interesting!

Jesse is busy working away as always. He and our neighbor have started a workout routine that includes running and lifting weights. It's fun to watch the transformation in him. He's had so much extra energy and has been very positive about everything!! I'm very excited and happy for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment