Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Benini Galleries and Sculpture Ranch

Jesse surprised me one weekend by telling me to get ready to go on a day trip. He has never done anything like that before, so I was very excited about what the day would entail! He wouldn't tell me where or what we were doing!! He took me to this beautiful place called Benini's Foundation. It is an art gallery and sculpture ranch near Johnson City. You can find more information at http://www.sculptureranch.com. It is a great date for any couple! Here are a few pictures of the art and sculptures that we really appreciated.


And yes, this painting is flat. AMAZING!! There were several paintings similar to this style. It represented a time when Benini was exploring the world of Geometry and dimensions. I think he got an A+!!!




I don't know the title of this one, but I love how the dance is incorporated.




"I Could Have Danced All Night"




"Adam & Eve"




"HiHo"




"Beautiful Storm"




"Marathon"




"Higher Education".. get it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment