Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jesse's Surprise Party & Halloween Fun!

For Jesse's 25th Birthday I took him out to a nice dinner (Chili's) and a Matinee Movie. He must've thought I was being pretty cheap, but when we got back to our house he was surprised to see a lot of his family and friends here!! I was so excited that he was actually surprised because there were a few times that I could've sworn he knew what was going on. He's just good like that! Anyway, happy birthday Honey! You are know a quarter of a century old and one year closer to the Senior Citizen Discount! ;)

Last year for Halloween we had maybe 2 trick-or-treaters since we were only one of 6 houses on our street. I was very disappointed about that, but this year was different. Our street was finished out this past year and I was so excited to get trick-or-treaters!!!!



Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!





This is an inside joke with my parents, but don't worry!! We will get you back! You just wait to see what we have planned!!!! muhahahaha!!!




This is Jesse and our neighbor Justin. You would think they've known each other for years the way they get along! They are two big kids! :D




Jesse was a 'T-Bird' and I was a 'Pink Lady.'




Aren't they cute!?!?! From left to right, Rowdy, (devil), Presley (hotdog), Molly (butterfly).




The boys tore their costumes off pretty quickly, but Molly seemed to enjoy her costume. She was prancing all around the house ALL evening!




Michael in his Halloween get-up. Supposedly that's his "sexy" look........ You be the judge.




Here is the pumpkin that I carved!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the new pictures, such wonderful memories with our wonderful neighbors!

    ReplyDelete