Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Birthday & Christmas Time

On December 23rd, I celebrated my 21st birthday and Christmas this year was one of the best!! Can't wait to see what 2010 brings!



For my Birthday, Jesse made reservations at Bess' Bistro. It was so good too!! Bess' is owned by Sandra Bullock and one of the things that I love is that the food is portioned out correctly. It's nice to leave a restaurant not feeling overstuffed. After that we got dessert at my favorite place, Katz's. They have the best Death by Chocolate Cake! It is, literally, to die for!!! Thanks honey for a nice evening!




I love to get Christmas cards, and every year I love to put them up on the wall as I get them. It is so great to hear and see the changes everyone has gone through!




This is our house all decked out for Santa!! Last year we only did icicles above the garage and Jesse promised me that we would go all out this year! I was so excited about how it turned out.... AND we won the decorating contest in the neighborhood!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the update. And you know that 2010 is going to be great for y'all. It can only get better right!!!

    ReplyDelete