Wednesday, February 4, 2009

40 Questions

1. Where is your cell phone? I'm really not sure actually.. hmmm. I should probably look for it!
2. Your significant other? Jesse
3. Your hair? Brunette
4. Your mother? Loving
5. Your father? One of my best friends!
6. Your favorite thing? Being with my family
7. Your dream last night? I never remember those... :/
8. Your favorite drink? Root beer
9. Your dream/goal? A degree, eventually
10. What room you are in? Living room
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Starting a family
14. Where were you last night? Fazoli's, then yoga, then home
16. Muffins? Only blueberry!
17. Wish list item? Don't really have one
18. Where you grew up? Texas
19. Last thing you did? Walked around the neighborhood
20. What are you wearing? Clothes
21. Your TV? On
22. Your pets? Sleeping right next to me
23. Friends? Love them!
24. Your life? Changing all the time
25. Your mood? Content
26. Missing some one? Yes, my daddy
27. Car? I drive the Kia
28. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
29. Your favorite store? JC Penney
30. Your favorite color? Purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? About 5 mins ago
34. Last time you cried? Don't remember
35. Who will resend this? Don't know
36. One place that I go to over and over? Work, they keep making me come back! haha
37. One person who emails me regularly? Jesse
38. My favorite place to eat? Katz's, Johnny Carinos
39. Why you participated in this survey? Bored!
40. What are you doing tonight? Sleeping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment