Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines day & Michael's birthday

My little brother's birthday is on Valentine's day, so we always try to make sure his birthday doesn't get forgotten or pushed to the side. It a tradition in our family for everyone to get together and eat at the birthday person's chosen restaurant. Michael decided that he wanted to eat at the Catfish Parlour in Georgetown. It was really good. I thought it was funny that Jesse's chicken fried chicken came out in the shape of a heart. My dad quickly informed me that they always do and it wasn't anything special. Haha! Oops!

I do not know what is wrong with the men in this family! Haha.
After lunch, Jesse and I were going to run to PetSmart to pick up a few things for our doggies. Jesse said that we needed to make a quick stop before we went there. I had no idea where he needed to go. So before I knew it, we were walking into Kay Jewelers. This is the same place we got our wedding rings and we have become really good friends with Karyn who is a sales lady there. Jesse told me that I could pick out a necklace from Jane Seymour's collection. Here is a picture of the one that I picked out. I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Of course the guys i think are all crazy! I guess that just means that we will always be surrounded by fun! Love ya

    ReplyDelete